Pray for the body of Christ in Sudan, that it may be a prophetic voice against corruption, killings, and disunity. Pray for Across staff to share effectively God’s work and to be effective agents for transformation. Click here for a list of current concerns.
Our Vision & Mission Prayer
Vision: Christ-centred transformation of Southern Sudan communities
Our Gracious God, we pray that you will help us through your Holy Spirit; in the context of our communities and service, to be transformed daily, to the character of the Lord Jesus, and in accordance with biblical standards; so that everyone around us will ‘hear the call’ to repent, trust and be established in the fellowship of transformed communities and serve Christ in love and humility, while we await his return. Amen
Mission: Working towards biblical transformation of Southern Sudan communities, through a holistic, integrated approach
©July 12, 2010
Seconded and Regional Staff
Across sends seconded staff vacancy lists to its cooperating agencies . The cooperating agencies identifies and interviews the candidates and recommends them to Across.
For regional staff (nationals, locals), Across uses the normal recruitment procedure of advertising in the local media, cooperating agencies, other NGO’s as well as through the churches. Short lists the interviewee and identifies the successful candidate for recruitment.
For more information contact us.
Looking to volunteer with Across? Volunteers must meet the following requirements.
- All Volunteers must be seconded or recommended by Across Seconding Agencies or Partner Churches.
- The Seconding Agency, Church or Volunteer will be responsible for various aspects as agreed upon by Across, Volunteer and/seconded agency
- Seconded Interns will only be accepted to fill an approved short-term requirement by the (Across Leadership Team).
- The Volunteer must be a practicing Christian.
- Across will only accept Interns recommended from recognized Learning Institutions and will not engage personal contact with intending Interns.